Plant a forest with us
Do you know how to plant a forest?
It’s not that hard!
- A baby – after all, this is where everything starts.
- An adult – mum, dad, grandma, grandpa or another "kind soul".
- A smart decision – I buy Bambiboo nappies online (bambiboo.eu), collect points and redeem them for a tree.
- The Bambiboo team, which will take care of planting a tree for you. Many trees.
And so we will plant a forest.
Would you like to discover our resolution?
Starting from 2021, we would like to plant a forest with you.
It’s a great way to thank the Earth for wood pulp used to manufacture our nappies and take extra care of the world in which our children will grow up.
And we love trees! Forests, large woods and small groves!
How does it work?
You buy Bambiboo nappies online (bambiboo.eu) and collect points.
You redeem the points for a tree and get a certificate.
We take care of everything else. With the help of posadzimy.pl, we prepare a seedling, find an appropriate place and plant it.
You get an email with the location of your trees and a certificate from the forest inspectorate, confirming that they are legal.
To participate in the programme, you need to set up an account at bambiboo.eu. Every time you shop, we give you 1 point for each PLN 1 you spend. The points are collected on your account. You can redeem 1,000 points for a tree which we will plant in your name, your child’s or any other person’s name. We plant trees 2 times a year and you get a named certificate by email (you can dedicate the certificate to any loved person you choose). Twice a year, we get a summary certificate from the forest inspectorate, confirming that the trees have been planted. So, you know where your forest is growing.
and produce oxygen.
Why is it worth planting trees?
- The amount of oxygen produced by one tree in a year is equivalent to the amount used up by one person in 2 years.
- Throughout a year, a tree has the cooling effect of 5 air conditioners running non-stop.
- The amount of CO2 absorbed by a tree that is about 25 metres high is equivalent to the amount of CO2 produced by two single-family houses.
- Every hectare of the forest absorbs about 200 tonnes of carbon dioxide a year.
- Trees protect us against noise and lower stress and aggression.
- Trees retain rainwater.
- Trees provide habitats for many animals.
- A walk in a forest – can you imagine your life without it?
We’re sure you’re convinced now. So how about it?
Are we going to plant it?
Detailed information on our programme can be found here: